Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas & Boxing Day

After we opened presents at our house, Daddy and Sam took a nap, Thomas and Penny watched movies from Aunt Sanya, and I got to work in the kitchen. I made a veggie salad, frog eye salad, and seven (!) dozen choc chip and skor bit cookies. Yummalicious. Then we headed over to Peter and Celeste's for food and presents.

Grandad and Peter working the grill while Joe and Ben play.

More presents!

Sam loved this truck. He didn't want to open any other presents because he was too busy playing with this.

Penny's sweet pose again. Nan got her a nightgown with a cute teddy bear.

Wii.

After Peter and Celeste's, we went to the Ross's for dessert. (The same place I helped decorate for Christmas.) As you can see, we were all pretty exhausted by the end of the night.

Jayme's youngest, Nazareth. He reminds me of Sanya's youngest, Carter.


ZOnKeD

The day after Christmas is Boxing Day. We went to a creek and had a picnic. I'm not a creek kind of girl. I don't like brown water. But the kids loved it. Here's Ben taking Penny and Sam on a little cruise.

Here's the whole famn damily. (I don't know how the neighbor's baby got in there...)

7 comments:

rachbug said...

Sounds like a great day! When I was a kid I didn't care what color the water was but nowadays I'm with you. Skor bit cookies do sound yummalicious. I think I'll head to the kitchen right now!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Holy cookies! It sounds like you have a lot of friends and family who love you! I'm so glad that your family was able to have such a nice Christmas. I love all of Penny's sweet poses. ;)

The Price Family said...

Look at you sexy momma holding those cookies! I am with you on brown water..yuck. I would think it more scary over there though...aren't there croc's in there?

gena said...

What fun pictures! Water would be a little scary for me!

Bonnie Mills said...

wow! that's a lot of cookies! You look awesome!! Glad you had such a fun Christmas!

Keeley said...

how cool what a fun christmas!
keeley

TGS said...

What the crap? Why aren't you blogging? Do you have any info on Mike Bejaranno? That message he wrote on my blog I don't have any info from.