Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Morning

Well thank heaven for my Mom, sister Sanya (sorry, didn't get pictures from her package. Well... okay, so I do have pictures, but I look like crap, so I'll just leave those off.), Aunt Cindy, and Mayra, because without them our tree would have been pretty empty. I guess Santa is going through an economic slump too.

The traditional line up.

Presents from Mayra. I'm gonna miss her! And I know my kids really will.

Package from my Mom. Sam got a book he tried to eat (no joke), Thomas got a cool dolphin book, and Penny got a gorgeous dress. I got cute shirts that I've already worn like a million times (no joke-- ha ha), and Jason got a one pound bag of peanut butter m&m's. Somehow I gained one pound that morning.
(Australian's must not like chocolate and peanut butter-- which is like my favorite combination ever. They have chocolate and peanuts, but not peanut butter. Weirdos.)

Look at all their faces. So cute!

As soon as Penny saw her dress she absolutely had to put it straight on right there.

My Aunt Cindy is the best gift giver. She got me jewelry!

Aunt Cindy got Jason some gloves that he loved.

Santa came! Sam got animal markers, Thomas got an accordion, and Penny got a My Little Pony house.



Penny doing a 'sweet' pose.

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

I just love those happy faces!! Oh how you can tell how happy they were with their presents. Sweet, sweet kids. I wanna squeeze Penny's cheeks.

Mauzy Musings said...

I'm glad Santa found you all the way there in Australia. Looks like the kids were thrilled with the gifts they got - Santa did good! I'm loving Penny's poses!!! Too cute.